Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in Sculpey bakeable silicone molds, to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To thin – add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Excellent leveling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 – 30 minutes.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.