- For Fiberglass Application.
- Contains Carnauba Wax.
- A costly blend of imported waxes specially formulated to provide the maximum number of releases per application.
- Especially useful on tooling and new molds.
- For best results use soft terry cloth towels for application and wipe off.
- For new molds apply three (3) to five (5) coats of Meguiar’s® Mirror Glaze® No. 8 Maximum Mold Release Wax, allowing each coat to set up before wipe off.
- Work an approximate 5 x 5 cm section at a time, using a circular motion to work Meguiar’s® Mirror Glaze® No. 8 Maximum Mold Release Wax into the pores of the gel coat.
- With a clean towel, break surface film before it completely dries.
- Follow with a clean towel and buff to a brilliant, hard finish.
- Allow 15-30 minutes between applications/coats.
- Do not allow to freeze.