FIRE STOP PU FOAM is a one component, self-expanding, ready-to-use, Multi-purpose Polyurethane foam. The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is used for a wide range of building applications. It is very good for filling and sealing with excellent mounting capacities, high thermal and acoustical insulation. It will stop burning when there is no fire contact. It is environmental friendly as it does not contain any CFC materials.
- Bonding and mounting.
- Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
- Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
- Application where fire retardant properties are required.
- Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
- Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
- Shake the aerosol can for at least 40 seconds.
- Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
- Fit the gun or plastic applicator on the adapter.
- Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw. Fill the holes and cavities.
- Bottom up during application. Foam will be tack free in about 10 minutes
- Excess can be trimmed in about one hour.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not burn or pierce even after use.
- Turn off sources of ignition (pilot light etc.).
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°C.
- Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and. get immediate medical attention.
9 months maximum when stored upright in its original closed packaging, in cool and dry conditions between 5°C and 30°C. Remember to clear nozzle immediately after use
Click to open: