PU Insulation & Construction Foam is a one component isolation and construction foam to fill and seal gaps between building materials. The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is a long-lasting, fine cellulat 100% (H) CFC free Polyurethane based insulation and construction foam for industrial and building applications. This foam cures by reaction to moisture from the air and moisture from the substrates. Ideal for the professional and handyman.
- To insulate air-conditioning tubes and cool room gutters.
- Fill joints, gaps and openings in walls in construction.
- Fill windows and door frames, loose tiles, boards and etc.
- Filling of joints between walls and ceilings.
- A lesser known use is taxidermy for lightweight mounting of birds.
- Application temperature should be from 5°C and 30°C.
- Surfaces must be free from grease, dust and loose particles. If necessary, moisten the surface with a wtersprayer.
- Shake well before every use.
- Screw nozzle firmly onto valve, turn can upside down to spray.
- Can be cut after 24 hours. Uncured foam can be removed with acetone. Cured foam can be removed mechanically.
- Do not use in completely closed surroundings.
- Protect eyes and wear gloves and overalls.
- Do not inhale vapour.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash promptly with plenty of water and soap. In case of accidents or if one feels unwell, consult a doctor immediately.
9 months maximum when stored upright in its original closed packaging, in cool and dry conditions between 5°C and 30°C. Remember to clear nozzle immediately after use.
Click to open: