Standard Delivery Lead Time
- All orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working days.
- Deliveries are door-to-door by GDex or by our nominated delivery partner.
- Please note delivery will normally take 1-3 working days upon despatch within Peninsular Malaysia. Exclude holidays and peak period.
- For East Malaysia orders will normally take 5-8 working days upon despatch. Exclude holidays and peak period.
- Delivery to rural or remote areas may require an additional of 2 – 3 working days.
- All deliveries are subject to delivery service company working arrangement and beyond our control.
- In event of goods being returned due to unforeseen circumstances or rejection by KLIA customs, delivery charges will not be refunded.
- Failed deliveries attempt buyer will have to contact the delivery company in their area for rescheduling or own collection without any fees refund. Should parcel return to Multifilla, resending charge will be for buyer’s account.
East Malaysia Orders
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if your order contains liquid items, spray or aerosol cans prohibited by air delivery for alternative mode of despatch.
No express delivery. For urgent orders, please walk in purchase from Balakong showroom.
Kindly email us at email@example.com to provide your order list and delivery address to quote delivery mode and shipping rates.
- One delivery address per order. If you would like to deliver to multiple delivery addresses, please place each order separately for each unique delivery address.
- Kindly confirm your mailing address as it cannot be changed upon order checkout.
- In event of delivery difficulties to free trade zones, buyer would have to collect from the nearest delivery office. Address and phone number will be given upon request.
Tracking number will be provided upon parcel despatch.
- In event of receiving damage parcel, please snap photos of the damaged parcel before open up.
- Check contents if damaged, report immediately with photographs within 2 days upon receipt of goods for investigation.
- Any claims in excess of the maximum liabilities of RM 200.00 by delivery companies will be for buyer’s account.
- All delivery at buyer’s risk.
Return or exchange of goods will not be entertained upon checkout. Kindly confirm order prior payment.