6065 Scotch 3M Spray Mount Artist’s Adhesive 290g
Net Weight: 10.25oz/290g
Allow repositioning on many surfaces. Ideal for temporary Bonding.
A one-surface adhesive that is excellent for short-term bonding for making layouts key lining, graphics, creating package designs, stencil for sand blasting, photo composition work and negative preparations. Bond most acetate, foils, fabrics, light tissues and newsprint.
- Long Aging
- Quick Tack
- Low Soak-in
- Non Staining
- Non Wrinkling
Note: Not suitable for outdoor applications. Not recommended for photos, posters and large prints.
Directions for use:
- Turn spray tip so arrow points to dot on can rim.
- Shake well and spray a test pattern before each use.
- Hold tip 6 to 8 inches away from surface and apply an even coat.
- Apply adhesive to only one surface, preferable the one to be laid on.
- For repositionable bonds: Apply a light coat of adhesive, let dry for approximately one minute and press into position.
- For stronger bonds: Apply a heavier coat of adhesive, let dry for a few seconds until tacky and press into position.
- After use, turn can upside down and depress spray tip until spray is free of adhesive.
Clean spray tips with turpentine.
Note: When using solvents, extinguish all sources of ignition in the area and follow the manufacturer’s precautions and directions for use. If can suddenly stops spraying, turn tip to right or left and return to dot on rim. This will normally restore proper flow.