ImpressArt’s Bridgette letter stamps have a whimsical and fun, hand-written look, but they are also crisp and easy to read, making this a great typeface for beginners. This letter stamp set is the perfect blend of graceful and quirky. It’s ideal for delivering upbeat messages and softer-looking stamped jewelry and craft designs.
ImpressArt Basic alphabet & number metal stamps are rated for stamping on soft metals.* Basic stamps are lightly coated with oil to prevent rust.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and ampersand “&” stamps
- Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and question mark “?” stamps
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust
- Rated for stamping on soft metals
- Simple plastic storage case (Teal case for uppercase, Orange case for lowercase and numbers)
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, & other metals up to 56HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.