Decorative reusable stencils for glass, ceramics, wood and more. These adhesive-backed stencils are soft and flexible, and specifically designed for use on curved and flat, smooth surfaces. Ideal for use with Gloss Enamels on glass surfaces.
- Begin with a clean, dry surface.
- Apply paint as desired.
- After paint application, immediately peel stencil from surface to prevent paint from adhering to stencil.
- Gently wash stencil with DecoMagic Brush Cleaner or soap & water immediately after use.
- Pat dry with paper towel. Return to original plastic sheet.
- For smooth appearance spread paint with palette knife or dab on with brush.
- For textured appearance apply with dauber or cosmetic sponge.
- Cut slits into border of stencil to make it easier to wrap around complex curves.
- Use a toothpick or a razor blade to scrape away unwanted paint and rough edges.
- Use a stylus, toothpick, or end of brush handle to add dots on or around designs.