DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Neutrals
Americana Acrylics are water-based and non-toxic and can be varnished to create various sheens. This acrylic paint can be used on almost any surface. Americana Acrylics will deliver superior coverage with a permanent, durable finish and is ideal for professional artists, crafters, and students.
- Bright and lightfast pigments
- One coat coverage with most colors
- Color consistency
- Blends easily
- Durable, matte finish
- Consistent viscosity
- Soap and water clean-up while wet
- Made in the USA
- Shake well before using.
- Apply one well-brushed coat using a soft brush or sponge brush.
- Apply multiple coats when using more transparent colors.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before applying additional coats or varnishes.
- Paper Mache
- Blue Foam
- Premix Mortar
- Acrylic Sheet
- Paper Clay
The shelf life for most paints is 5-7 years. If kept in a closed container under stable living temperatures, shelf life can be indefinite.
Dry time can depend on temperature, humidity, thickness of application etc. Americana Acrylics normal dry to touch within 15 minutes or less.
For a gloss finish, seal with matt sealer before painting and gloss with Multifilla supergloss or H2O covercoat varnish.